Bunny Honey

Bunny Honey
Bunny Honey

Monday, March 1, 2010

Start spreading the News. UPDATE!

This is me Tony.

I am Tony the Tiger, and I say their Great!


So I came home from the hospital. Nothing that I was tested for came back conclusive, and nothing conclusive can tell me what caused me to loose so much weight. It has been determined that I have been exposed to FIP.  For those of you who want to know more about this disease you can read up on it here.

So Mom says I have weird sleeping habits.

What don't your cats straddle what they are sleeping on?


I don't understand why Mom always laughs at the ways I tend to sleep.

 If I could just get that itch! I am just too tired to reach it right now.  

Cue music, "Throw your leg over my shoulder". Doesn't everyone sleep like this?



No comments:

Post a Comment