Bunny Honey

Bunny Honey
Bunny Honey

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Dexter not a Dexter after all

This is my story. My name is Dexter...although it turns out I am not a Dexter after all.




Hmmmm  you smell good.


I am a rescue rabbit. I have been living in the yard of the my human for several months.  Kumar and I would come at night and get delicious carrots from our human.

Dexter is Brown. Kumar is gray.


Then one day I went into the human's house and got to live with them. Life was pretty good. I was getting three square meals a day. I was able to take long naps, and my human actually just thought I was a chill rabbit.



Then one day she came in to clean my cage like she did every single morning only to discover that I am NOT A DEXTER...but rather a DEXTERIA!!!  I gave birth to 9 little bunndles of joy.
9 Born 12/6/11
Boy wasn't my human quit surprised with me?  Next time we will try to introduce the clan. Also let this be a lesson to anyone that decides to rescue a rabbit. Make sure you know the sex of the rabbit and never think that they might just be tired and taking a nap or this could happen to you.

2 comments:

  1. What a great story, and a happy outcome. Any sightings of Kumar lately?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kumar was last seen the night that Dexter gave birth. It's like he stopped by to say "Tell the old broad I say good job" or something. LOL

    ReplyDelete