Bunny Honey

Bunny Honey
Bunny Honey

Saturday, February 6, 2010

The boys

What?  We're napping here! Come back later.
So last time we talk about the boys above and the fact that they were Snowballs and My last litter. Pumpkin in the middle was the first one born and the largest of the three when they were first born. Next came Cotton on the right and Mitts was actually the runt and born last. Cotton & Mitts are both long haired cats and the only long haired cats that our humans have ever had. 

Cotton's fur is very soft. Much like a bunny rabbit's fur. Hence why he was named Cotton. Mitts on the other hand has a much coarser fur and he has 7 toes on on front foot and 6 on the other.   Did I mention that Snowball has extra toes on all of her feet?  You can see the extra toes that Snowball has in her picture.

I am the Queen!  Watch me rule.



Dam I am Hansom!    
  
 So this then ends the genetics lesson of Snowball and myself Night for now. Next time we will talk a little bit about the genetics of the Hottie known as Honey, and can I just say Meow!








No comments:

Post a Comment