Bunny Honey

Bunny Honey
Bunny Honey

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Honey

So Honey...What can be said about me...

My name is Honey. I am a stray that just kind of started hanging out at the human's house.

 

I moved in my new home in June of 2007 but I had been hanging around the house for a few months prior to when I finally went into the house. My Daddy thinks I am a Bengal princess..but little does he know....  I am definitely his princess though right?  See?


Kisses for Daddy!!!

So my first litter was very special for me and my daddy(remind me to put him on the payroll by the way), even though he was not the daddy of the kittens. The father of the first litter was an orange Tiger cat. As a result we had these kittens.

The boys
YAY climbing the Mommy moutain I WIN!!!!!!
(Tony on the left and Aiden(aka Jonboy or Zues) on the right)  

And the girl, 
Introducing Princess P. The Only girl in this litter.

Aiden says, "Come on P smell my foot. I will smells yours if you smell mine.  Hahahaha."

OK so my favorite thing might be my kids, however no one can deny that I truly like to sleep in weird places (Yes what you see is a baking dish), and that mom has a very weird sense of humor...check out the "ketchup bottle label". Mom got clever and changed the label to read, "CATchup"....dam crazy cat lady...until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment