Bunny Honey

Bunny Honey
Bunny Honey

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Lucy Mutt!

My name is Lucy, and this is my time in the spotlight.

Aren't I cute?

I am tired of all these cats taking over. It is time we dogs in the house got our 15 minutes of fame. My Mommy friend was told I am half Beagle and half German Shepard.  Hence making me all mutt, and yes I know the logistics of the two breeds is kind of funny to imagine, however it explains why my nose never lets me down.

Mommy I used my nose and I found the wood!


Because of the Beagle in me I have short hair. This makes me feel kind of cold on winter days so Mommy went out and bought me a sweater. See?

.
Lucy is sporting the latest style in sweaters for dogs.

I feel I look rather sporting in my new sweater, but I did have questions if it made my butt look too big. However, I am past that now.
We have lots of cats at my house and I definitely get along better with some then others. Although I don't like it when they get the table scraps before me, especially when  I have to compete to get my cuddle spot as well. This an example of me having to try and get my spot with the Mommy.

Me and My Buddy Skittles

However Skittles is my buddy and we tend to curl up together where ever mommy is.

I celebrated my 1 year birthday at the beginning of June. However they forgot to give me a birthday cake. There is always next year I suppose.



No comments:

Post a Comment