Bunny Honey

Bunny Honey
Bunny Honey

Monday, January 25, 2010



This me as a baby, and my name is Night. I went and lived with my human family in 2000. I was the first cat were they ever purposely decided to have a cat. I was chosen because I was in a box at this farm house that the humans visited and I was the only one at this age that was able to get out of the box, and I was the only black cat in the litter. The rest were either orange stripped, or gray and white. I was no bigger then a pack of cigarettes when I came to live with my family.





What? I didn't do it. Are you looking at me? Cause if you are looking at me...




This is my beautiful wife Snowball


Can you guess what you get when you have babies between me being a black cat & her being all white? Come back next time to find out.

2 comments: